If you are looking for a chocolate frosting sweetened with dates my family likes this one.
Chocolate Date Frosting
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup soaked dates (place in bowel or jar cover with water soft sun dried dates 10 to 20 minutes or hard dried dates may take a couple hours)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- A dash of salt
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of xanthan gum
- Add milk then all the rest of the ingredients to the Vitamix.
- Slowly turn the speed to high blend for about 30 seconds until well blended.
- Cook on low medium heat for about 5 minutes, while stirring.
Please follow and like us: