Craving a chocolate chip cookie try this simple low sugar, grain free (coconut flour) recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 2/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla, salt, baking soda, coconut flour) except chocolate chips into the Vitamix.
- Slowly turn to high and mix using the tamper to push down the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Turn off Vitamix and stir in the chocolate chips to the cookie dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
If you don't have Vitamix or blender that can mix these. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Add chocolate chips.