We made these for father’s day and everyone enjoyed the new recipe.
Apple Sauce Donuts
- 6 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan rock salt or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 F and oil a doughnut pan with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Place all ingredients in Vitamix, high powered blender or food processor in order listed above. Turn speed to high and mix until well combined.
- For donuts bake for 18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. If making muffins cook for 23-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. If adding caramel sauce allow to cool completely before adding caramel.
Please follow and like us: