Great snack, I like the pudding without the chia seeds blended.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Or one can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup (add more to taste my kids like it sweeter)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl or jar and mix well or you can blend all ingredients in Vitamix slowly turn to high speed and blend until well mixed (this will take the texture of the chia seeds out of the pudding.
- Place in fridge overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
Please follow and like us: